January 18, 2011

Its a paradise !

I didn't go to school today ! It was fun, it brought back memories from the day school end! I wish that today had last longer than the other day but boohoo, no it was not ! Today was the fastest day ever ! First, I looked at the clock, it was 10 o'clock . Second, I looked at the clock, it was 12 o'clock already? This cannot be happening ! I din't iron my school clothes yet for tomorrow and it is already 9 o'clock and also I did not finished my homework yet .

How come the other kids be so fine? Oh my Yayayaaa! ! It is just too much ! I want time to go very super slow when I am on the internet or lacking. Pleaseeeeeeee ?

Hmm, I better stop and continue to do my homework now before my mom comes home, nagging .

P/S ; I changed my font from trebuchet to verdana . It looks more like my handwriting than trebuchet .

AWA

No comments: