January 2, 2011

Music is the heezayyy !

I changed my blog's music .

It was once a KAT-TUN's song and I changed it to Mozart - Piano Sonata No 11 in A major K 331 Third movement; Rondo Alla Turca . Long right? HAHA, the title is only Piano Sonata and I picked No 11 in A major K331 3rd movement; Rondo Alla Turca . I always love this piece and finally I got to put it in my blog . I thought that I want to put a Symphony but I felt that I want a Piano solo more HEE (^^) .

Its all thanks to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart , if he didn't compose this, I am maybe not a piano player . I heard this song and after that I always wanted to be a pianist and I am already am except not a profesional ;P. And because I picked Mozart that doesn't mean that I don't like Ludwig Van Beethoven . I love both of them equally HEE ^^ .

Just for basic knowledge, again this song title is ;
Piano Sonata No 11 in A major K 331 Third movement; Rondo Alla Turca by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart .

AWA


No comments: