October 16, 2010

Awww, I'm touched

I hadn't post since the 90th century. HAHA, I know, I know, it is not that long but I felt like It had been soooo loooonggg like it was in the 90th century. But, change of topics, I want to talk about Yamapi! Today, I was checking his nikki and I suddenly found his nikki that was post on september 12 2010! My birthday babayy! And Here it goes;

PM 6 : 02

The sky of Tokyo 2 months ago

In the middle of summer.

It's different from the sky today

Now it is almost autumn

In the past when summer is over

There will be a lonely feeling

I wonder why for this year, the change of season brings a refreshing feeling

The air smells different, makes me feel good.

What an awesome earth~!



Aww, he said it was a lovely day! Thanks Pi-chan! When I was eating Pizza and you said "I want to eat pizza!" . Ureshiii till the fullest! -o- (running around my room while jumping and rolling!)

Thanks again Pi!

AWA

No comments: